Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kinda In The Halloween Spirit

Deutsch recently created a new site for the Bronx Zoo that allows you to "build your wild self". It's really cool and educational. Given that many children will be dressing up as lions and tigers and bears and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I figured the connection was strong enough to post. Plus, I just signed up for the beta version of Mixaloo, a site that "makes the mix tape digital" and decided to make my first mix Zoo-inspired. The cover art is my Wild Thing and the songs are about animals in some form or another. I don't think I'll be making much money (getting many points) from people purchasing it, but that wasn't the point of doing it anyway. (It's all about objectives, right? I'm saying that way too often lately.) They make it really easy to share and that's smart.



Oh, and on the subject of music, something else interesting is that Paste Magazine has recently taken Radiohead's pricing-power-to-the-people approach. Limited time offer, so cheapos get on it quickly.

No comments: