Monday, December 17, 2007

Inbox of Immaturity: Back-to-Back

As one week of immaturity ends, another one begins. This is totally up my alley and hopefully will be up yours as well. Yeah, up yours. While watching Jason perform on Celebrity Rap Superstar annoys me to no end, Justin Bobby does quite the opposite. So you can imagine my excitement to find a JB and Audrina spoof by real actors!

I have been back this site since The Landlord skit that basically launched it, but you can be sure I'll be checking back in with FunnyorDie soon.

And lastly, may as well remind you all here that the season Finale for A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila is Tuesday night at 10PM. There's a show that will certainly help make the point of the video above. We all need those writers back working.

2 comments:

Oakie Chiraskamin said...

That's funny. I would love to see the next episode.

Seth said...

seriously. they may have hit on something. real actors acting reality shows. i could watch james and mila do this all day.