Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Best Thing for a Tuesday Morning

Are you having a tough time getting back to work this week? Did the short last week put you even farther behind (farther or further - need to ask Jamaal Wallace)? Well, I'm not going to answer for myself. But suffice to say, I'm still full from the meals I had this weekend with my parents: 112 Eatery, Manny's Steakhouse, and French Meadow Bakery (as well as some spinach and artichoke dip at Champp's in Richfield - the only place within 10 miles with ESPN Plus) and moving a little slowly as a result. Since I have to get up at 6:30 for a Purina meeting - no, they're on CST as well, just like to get an early start - I wanted to give everyone a look at one of my favorite video clips of all-time. I haven't figured out how to embed it into my blog, so enjoy the link... http://www.whoomp.com/articles/52/1/Trombone-Guy-gets-funky.

No comments: