Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trent's Wedding

From Friday morning arrival Minneapolis to Friday afternoon arrival in Cleveland to tux shop (where they told me that my left leg is 1" longer than my right) to rehearsal dinner to bars to pizza to cell phone to pass out to wake up to freezing to bar to shower and dress to seating people to rolling out the cloth to walking down the aisle to I do's to releasing guests to pictures to drinking to reception entrance to long ass speeches and one "awesome" one from the best man to grace (which I believe is still going) to eating to more drinking to dancing and back to the bar to the after party in the hotel to serving (and chanting) to hard work to bathroom floor to bed to hotel waffles to bye's to Cleveland airport to Minneapolis. Enjoy...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=plax7en.3gwkr32f&Uy=g1hxw5&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=538348379052_712933193303

No comments: