Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Yesterday, Mom


No, I didn't forget Ila's bday; I did call last night. However, I never gave her a shout out on the blog though. So here it is... with a picture I know my whole family can appreciate. They may have the cool Guinness ads in Ireland's pubs, but they don't have gems like this found in Gate E of MSP airport. Other notes from ayer: Gtown beats Rutgers, Ila and Vince see show in NYC, started reading Catcher in the Rye (I may be the only person who hasn't ever read it nor have I had to or else I'd have read the Cliff's Notes), Project Runway reunion special left much to be desired (though seeing Daniel V. say "it's a mothafin' walkoff, never gets old), Nantucket Nectars Half & Half at lunch (great drink), and speaking of favorite beverages, began working a bit on a new biz project for VitaminWater. It was also George Washington's bday, but he can't receive bluemoutain cards over email. Happy Birthday again, Mom. Can't wait to see you and Dad tomorrow.

No comments: