Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Inbox of Immaturity (2): My 100th Post

Well, it's momumental for me, so keep it to yourself or I'll go off like the Louis Vuitton Don. It's only fitting that post numero one hundred is an Inbox of Immaturity post (even if I did have to EL fudge the formula (you like that?) to make it so. Saw this the other day on a site that I stumbled upon called thisisgoingtobebig through yobroitsmelitty, and from the moment this video started I knew it would be a gem (and perfect for this weeks IOI). Without further a do, enjoy "Internet People," Internet people.



Update 1: My buddy Jake just posted a link (on our xanga board) to one of the most hardcore pranks I've ever seen in real life. Perfect for this post.

Update 2: Just realized Aki posted yesterday...so I'm late (he's too quick). But gotta show him love anyway since if it wasn't for him I probably would have started blogging a lot later too.

No comments: