Saturday, January 28, 2006

Humor es Humor en Espanol

How ridiculous are these guys? I watched this movie on my flight from Rio to Santiago. Honestly when I turned it on, I was hoping that it would be in Spanish with English subtitles. Can you imagine who they get to be the Latin voices of Vince and Owen? Plus, I would have loved to hear the translations of “meatloaf, fuck” and “play a little just the tip.” Sorry for the cloudy picture (pathetic is probably the best word to describe it), I was running away from some gypsies as I snapped it. Not really, but they still have late fees, so I didn't want to hang out too long. Plus, the Blockbuster owner may have thought it was a little creepy. And maybe he's right, I guess it is a little creepy...when a young man, who happens to be an only child, loses both of his parents in a tragic accident one month before his birthday and then has his best friend make a vow that he will never spend his birthday alone. Yeah, maybe that would fall under the category of creepy. I could go on, but here's my first entertainment recommendation: Buy Wedding Crashers or Los Rompebodas - those 2 plus Walken, Ferrell and McAdams (who does love Gosling) is as quotable as Zoolander and Old School.

No comments: