Friday, January 25, 2008

Inbox of Immaturity

Switching gears from the last post (which I'm going to have to get used to), here's some silliness that came into my life this week.

Rich, hip, male college students everywhere are going to go wild for the weather thanks to Maxim.

Though I don't think we'll be seeing Obama on The Moment of Truth anytime soon, I'm pretty sure he'd pass denying these allegations. (Viral note: up to 100,000 views in 1 week.)

You've seen Hakeem's psychic abilities. What you didn't know was that this was also happening last weekend - sad.

Staying on the sports tip, my friend Jake has written a great post on fan etiquette, complete with the infamous UNCriers.

And finally, it doesn't get much more immature than a 26 year-old creating a facebook group to petition Mark Z. to edit the "edit friend details" options. It's all for learning and fun. (At least that's what I keep telling myself.)

Plus, it's not like I'm 30 and competing in The Gauntlet III! However, I did watch the season premiere, and it's going to be awesome!

No comments: