Friday, July 13, 2007

Inbox of Immaturity

I don't think I can start this day off any other way than with this masterful mash-up, which you've undoubtedly seen. This one transcended lifestages and styles, so eat it up then walk it out.

Yes, you knew it. Here's Fosse UNK. And if you recall this other version I added early this year with Teletubbies

I just stared at this dog for about 3 minutes in complete shock.

Merriam-Webster let in some new words

Warning: Explicit and Offensive Lyrics. Almost didn't put it up, but I'm just reporting the viral stuff. Bomani Armah's animated video, which apparenly was made for and ran on BET, called Read A Book

As Jake said, no sympathy for this guy. Having spent many nights in Adams Morgan, there's a distinct possibility that an honest person may have taken the iPhone in order to embark on a savior's quest, but in his drunken state it quickly became a fool's errand.

Leave with another tight mash-up from Aki - Danger Doom The Mask

P.S. Apparently this YouTube star is the first to be signed to JT's new record label. Wait or forward to the end when she gets a hug from some other lady - that gave me a good laugh. It may have been because it was so unexpected though, in which case I just ruined the surprise. Either way, makes me want to hit up karaoke tonight. Also, Perez Hilton will be on The View today. I don't know why anyone would care, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo playa, your links are mad broken yo...check em out.

Seth said...

thanks man, though i only saw that fosse unk and the craiglist post (guy) were down. here's the fosse unk in case you still haven't seen it (loser): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGbhPLZmjY