Monday, May 05, 2008

ACDC Like You've Never Seen Before

Honestly I can't think of a better way to kick off a Monday than with this sick display of dancing. I have to admit (to those who don't know already), I'm a huge fan of You Got Served and specifically David and Elgin's crew. So you can imagine my excitement when I caught a tweet from @andrewbaron about a Dance Battle between Miley Cyrus and Jon Chu (director of Step Up: The Streets). Apparently Jon and Adam Sevani (main actor in the movie) called out Miley and Mandy (aka M&M) a couple weeks back on their video blog. M&M responded with a strong number to Madonna and JT's 4 Minutes. Now it was on ACDC (Adam and Jon's crew), and they took it to the next level with the help of Lindsay Lohan, Adam Sandler, Amanda Bynes and Chris Brown as well as MTV's Best Dance Crew, JabbaWockeez.



I hope you enjoy. I know Michael K. will he enjoys dance battles as much as I do. And P.S. I want to trade places with Rob Hoffman. P.P.S. That's Dellicious with two l's. You have to accentuate the 'l'.

No comments: