Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back to Work

Started my new job yesterday at Deutsch. Thus, I guess the first thing I have to do is make "the" disclaimer: The opinions, and especially immaturity, expressed on this site are my own. They don't know I have a blog. Shhh. Sneaky. Most don't know I work here. It's a bigger agency than I'm used to. 400+ on one floor in NYC stretching a full city block (and avenue). Plus, I'm wearing my invisible shades that I stole from the kid in Big Daddy. I'm having everyone call me Frankenstein. There are 3 other Seth's here and FrankenSTEIN sounds Jewish anyway, so I'm not hiding my identity.

For those who care, I'll be working on Starwood and Olympus. I probably won't be talking about them. However, I may ask about The Wood and The Big O. Just keeping it DL and, of course, real.

The people are nice. The location is gr-8. And the bathrooms are O.K. Guess that takes care of that. Can't imagine you have anymore questions, but if you do, type them in the comments and I'll do my best to respond without raising any alarms. Yes, there was a fire drill day 1. Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question regarding the bathrooms. Is it the toilet paper quality or the setup that makes it merely O.K.?

-JOC

Seth said...

on the spectrum from wet naps + charmin to those individual wax napkins, the tp here falls short of scott. plus, two stalls means greater chance you can see feet next to yours (be it in the other stall or at the urinal). okay is a bit generous, but since there wasn't a full house in week one i'll never had to break out the gibbler response.